Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A New Blog, a New Attitude!

Alright, so as we all know (or as we've all been led to believe) it is now 2009! How exciting is this? Well, you tell me. No, you know what, no need. I'm telling you right now how exciting it is... very (exciting)!

Anyhow, why have I started this blog? It's because I know you all want to keep updated with the trivial bullstuff that comes out of my head and, while I'll never post anything that I'm really feeling or experiencing, this is the best way for all you losers to feel like you're actually close. In the way that Job must have felt close to God when he was stuck on that raft for 100 years or whatever... Or like the time Jughead came close to winning the "all you can eat burger voucher" to Pop Tates Chocolate Shoppe just to see it snatched away at the last second by Big Ethel.

Yes reader, just like heroes of the Bible and classic Riverdalian fiction, you too have the chance and duty to read what I write and per chance, live vicariously through my scribblings... (and maybe just learn a thing or two along the way."

For yes, I am better than you (Big Surprise!)! While you're at home with your pressed trousers and ancient celluar telephone that isn't even bluetooth compatible, I'm out on the town with naturally wrinkled pants and an awesome telephone.

Yes, 2009 is truly the year of the lion. I am that lion and I'm better than you.

I have to go watch Quantum Leap now.

1 comment: