Thursday, January 22, 2009

Look at that blog I blogged out.

Listen crew... I'll be the first to admit it. I hate blogs! I hate writing them, I hate reading them, I hate eating them. Here's the thing, why do I have a blog? I have no stupid idea. i don't know why i did it. maybe because i wanted to feel like a cool guy. maybe i felt like i needed to do it to prove i was part of something (internet), maybe i like giblets (too true). here's the truth america: i did it because i like nomlins.

know who's not funny? me. even more so? jeff dunham. i mean, i hate brody stevens but jesus, this guy makes brody look like... funny!!!

i mean, his mouth is fucking moving and his dummies sound exactly like him!!!

the audience loves him. he just made his old guy dummy say, in reference to his dummy wife, "naggy nag nag nag nag nag nag, bitch bitch bitch."

it was a song

a guy in the audience put his hand up in the air as to say, "ah, hell yeah. i knows what yous means." (you can't trust anyone who puts too many s's on things."

alright assholes, i've just decided after watching a crown royal commercial, i'm going to become a great black jazz trumpeter

No comments:

Post a Comment